Via ferrata on one of the highest peaks on the Gosaukamm with three sections in varying levels of difficulty, an elevation gain of roughly 1,100 metres in total and up to 400-metre high rock faces.
- Level of difficulty: A / B to C
- Requirement: average alpine experience, fit enough to cope with at least 2 and a half hours
- Accessible period: June to mid-October
- Starting point: the Gosaukamm cable car top station
- Entrance: from the Gablonzer hut to Törleck, approx. 20 minutes
- Route: an easy to moderately difficult via ferrata over the Törleck in the first section. Climb to the Kleiner Donnerkogel (1,919 m): moderate level of difficulty. The traverse to the Grosser Donnerkogel is more difficult; there is the option of climbing the Donnermandl: this is difficult to very difficult. The descent is possible after each individual section.
- Time: approx. 2 and a half hours
- Descent: return to the cable car station on the marked hiking trail, approx. 1 hour. Last cable car trip to the valley 4.50 p.m.
You can find a detailed description of the via ferrata supplied by bergsteigen.at here.