In Empress Sissi's footsteps
Three nights at the Hotel Sommerhof and lots of Sissi flair.
Start in the imperial town of Bad Ischl with a visit to the imperial summer residence and feel the flair of times gone by. If you want it sporty, climb Sissi's local mountain Jainzen. According to the stories, she went to the summit every morning to keep fit and in the confectionery Zauner you can taste the favorite dish of the emperor.
After your return to the hotel, we will spoil you in the Kaiser Bad'l and with Sommerhof delicacies.
Also a must is the world heritage site Hallstatt, the place where Sissi spent her honeymoon. And for those who want it really classic, the highlight is getting into a horse-drawn carriage.
* Free admission to the Emperor's Villa and the Emperor's Park.
- 3 nights incl. Sommerhof-Sonnenpension
- Valid period: 17.05.-31.10.2023
- "Kaiserbadl" - heated outdoor swimming pool with indoor entrance, whirlpool & sauna area
- Bathrobes in the room (for adults)
- free W-Lan
- free parking directly in front of the hotel
- Various events in the European Capital of Culture 2024 - Bad Ischl
3 nights including Kaiservilla with the voucher code: SISSI
(Enter the voucher code before completing the booking).
Excl. local tax € 3.00 per day & person (from 15th birthday)
Together on tour - family holiday with grandparents